DermaRoller - Skin Renewal Treatment that Works!
Are you on a quest to find a simple and effective skin tool that really works? Just search the internet and you will find thousands of positive reviews from real people that have used the dermaroller successfully for skin problems such as acne scarring, stretch marks, deep lines, sagging skin wrinkles, hair loss, pigmentation and sun damaged skin. So yes, it definitely and undeniably works!
The dermaroller treatment commonly known as 'Dermaroller Skin Needling' or 'Collagen Induction Therapy' is designed to trigger new collagen synthesis in the skin, leading to younger, brighter and healthier-looking skin. As you roll the derma roller over your skin, numerous, ultra-fine micro-needles designed to penetrate through the epidermis create microscopic punctures on the skin’s surface.
By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any serum, lotion or cream, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
"The dermaroller give better results than laser treatments, at a fraction of the price."
The concept of the dermaroller is based on the skin’s natural ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical damage, such as cuts, burns and other abrasions. The body reuses the damaged collagen and elastin fibres immediately after an injury occurs to the skin to produce new ones. The dermaroller allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism by creating micro-“injuries” in the skin which trigger new collagen synthesis, yet does not pose the risk of permanent scarring.
Dermaroller | Titanium Alloy vs Stainless Steel
Most sub standard dermaroller are produced with stainless steel needles which can blunt easily with use. Our titanium alloy tipped SkinX dermarollers are engineered to produce a finer and much more durable edge, eliminating excess irritation caused by ordinary steel needles. This technology produces extremely accurate and pinpoint punctures in the skin with the aim of improving the treatment results. The SkinX dermaroller can be reused intensively and lasts up to 4 times longer than its inferior steel needle counterparts.
Dermaroller for Enhanced Penetration
- Dramatically increases absorption of active ingredients like serums, lotions and creams
- Dermarollers massively increase the efficacy of topical skincare products
Dermaroller for Ageing Skin
- Helps to restore firmness and tightness to loose skin
- Thickens the epidermis and enhances skin density
- Helps to smooth away wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces the size of enlarged pores on facial skin
Dermaroller for Acne Scars and Surgery Scars
- Reduces the appearance of indented acne scars and pits
- Improves scars caused by chicken pox
- Reduces the appearance of atropic and hypertrophic scars
- Helps to relax old scars
- Improves old surgical scars
Dermaroller for Pigmentation
- Helps to lighten pigmentation marks
- Encourages re-pigmenting of white marks
Dermaroller for Stretch Marks
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy or weight loss / gain
The dermaroller gives similar, if not better results than laser resurfacing, fraxel and chemical peels with a broad range of advantages and benefits:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not induce skin sensitivity to UV light
- Does not cause skin damage (no ablation/removal of the epidermis)
- Can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring treatment
- Can be used on thin skin formerly treated with chemical peels and laser
- Does not pose a risk of permanent skin discolouration
- Extremely cost effective compared to treatments at clinics and dermatologists
- Short or no healing time
- Very easy and safe to use
The dermaroller has become increasingly popular over the last decade, and many women and men use dermarollers for all sorts of skin related problems such as:
- Stretch marks
- Acne and surgical scars
- Wrinkles and anti-ageing
- Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
- Enlarged pores
- Lack of skin firmness and cellulite
- Age spots & sun damage
- Hair loss
- Hyper pigmentation
- Rough skin texture
- Crow's feet
- The needles of the dermaroller puncture the skin, thus stimulating collagen production and 're-sets' the cell cycle back to adult stem cells (differentiated stem cells capable of dividing and creating new cells).
- The dermaroller is highly effective for 'rolling away' scars (2mm), acne scars (1.5mm), wrinkles (1.5mm) and stretch marks (1.5mm).
- Dermarollers deliver similar or even better results to laser treatments, chemical peels and dermabrasion and is the new kid on the block when it comes to non-surgical facelifts.
- The dermaroller is a great diy home treatment option with no side effects and fast recovery.
- Dermarollers literally 'trick' your skin into turning back the clock by destroying old skin cells and scar tissue, and then regenerating brand new ones.
- When using skin care products with the dermaroller, please remember that they increase the absorption by up to 200x. It is important to use all-natural skin care products with no chemicals, parabens or other toxins during or within 3 days of treatment. Products containing high levels of vitamin A should NOT be used on the days that you will be rolling as high doses can be toxic.
- Scientific studies show that only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional skin care products are able to penetrate the skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. The 0.5mm dermaroller will maximise the efficacy of your products when used 3-4 times per week.
- The dermaroller can dramatically reduce all types of scarring (using a 1.5mm or 2mm) anywhere on the skin with the proper series of treatments.
- The 0.5mm dermaroller improves thinning hair and hair loss/alopecia with the use of Minoxidil or other hair tonics.
- The dermaroller lessens dimpling of the skin, improves skin colour and texture of aged skin.
- The dermaroller improves blood supply to improve cellulite.
- Highly effective treatment for surgery scars, burn scars, acne scars, chicken pox scars, pitting of the skin, large pores and much more with the use of a 1.5mm or 2mm derma roller.
- The dermaroller causes a 60% improvement in ageing skin and a 80% improvement in scar reduction in only 6 treatments!
- The dermaroller provides astonishing results that are a powerful non-surgical treatment by rejuvenating the skin - just like a laser or chemical peel does, but without prolonged healing, skin damage, down time, and cost.
- DIY treatments are very inexpensive considering what a trip to the skin clinic or dermatologist will cost you. The initial purchase of a dermarroller and a minimum of 6 sessions will cost you around R10 600.00 according to the current rates of South Africa's top skin clinics and dermatologists.